Thursday, June 26, 2014

FOR SALE!! 2008 Heartland Cyclone

Well, the day has come. :)  We are settled into our new home and new season of life.  We are hanging up our rv hat and hope that someone out there in "internet world" would like to travel, too!  This is bitter-sweet, since this was our home for 3 years, but the need to sell is greater than my sentiment. :)


It is in GREAT condition.


Everything works and was dependable for our family of seven.


We custom built sturdy and strong triple bunks, another loft, cabinets and extra storage in the toy-hauler section.  Plenty of space, sleeps 10 adults comfortably.

If you are interested, here is the Craig's List link:
http://houston.craigslist.org/rvs/4533982021.html


The link has about 10 pics of the rig and a way to contact us, if you have any questions.

Blessings,
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Hey Golden Gang, I don't know if you guys would remember me, but I'm Ryan. Lol. We met in South Dakota about 6 years ago! I was just thinking about you guys since its almost been 6 years since I went across the states! Anyways if you see this please email me at: ryanw0724@gmail.com. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete