Friday, February 11, 2011

"Lift-Off" Date!

Well, after looking at our budget, our expenses coming up, and last bills needing to get paid, we have decided to leave on APRIL 2nd!!! :)  This is a little later than we were hoping, but Lord willing, doing this will allow more money SAVED. :)  That is worth waiting and being a little more patient to hit the road.  So, in the mean time, we are playing at Grandma's, getting a TON of school done, dentist appointments, (hopefully soon), and last minute well  checks at the doctor.  Todd and his dad will be making the final touches on the car-dolly during this time too.  So, it is going to be a busy month, but a  productive one! :)

Blessings,
Steph

5 comments:

  1. This is great! I love the new updates!! Keep 'em comin' :) It was so good spending the day with you guys today. Love you all and we'll see y'all again before your "lift-off", hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is so wonderful. I have marked the calendar and we will be praying for you guys.
    Have a wonderful, wonderful time.
    Praying upon remembrance,

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Congrats on finding the Admiral! Again, I'm jealous... wish I had life like yours! I love my family and am always mind boggled to think Madalynn will go to Highschool in august! Only 4 more years before she moves onto college (hopefully). Life just goes by SO fast! I would love to spend some time with you someday! I guess it's been about 11 years since we all met in Brenham! Enjoy your adventure, and know I will pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats guys!

    We would love to meet up with you on the road sometime! Have any idea where you will be this spring or summer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE keeping up with y'all through your blog! And I just want to reiterate again how much Gary and I support what your family is doing! Enjoy every day :-)

    Btw, this week the younger kids and I are participating in the "Homeschooler Experience" at Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown, VA. They've arranged great classes, tours, and activities for homeschoolers of all ages. See our blog for details of our adventures :-)
    I just wanted to let you know that they will be hosting this year's fall homeschool program from September 10-25, 2011. Don't know if your travels would allow you to head this way around that time, but I wanted to pass on the info! The websites are as follows:

    http://www.history.org/history/teaching/grouptours/schoolandyouth/homeschools.cfm

    http://www.historyisfun.org/Homeschool-Programs-2.htm

    Happy homeschooling!

    ReplyDelete