Wednesday, February 9, 2011

GREAT NEWS!!!

We found out yesterday, that a great, young family, that our property management team knows well, wants to rent our home!!!!!!! :)  We have renters!!!  Praise the Lord!!!  I just can not explain how utterly excited I am about this news!  This is the last BIG hurdle that we could foresee in our plans.  This is such an awesome answer to prayer!  Thank you to all the prayer warriors who have prayed for us during this time.
Todd and I are having a meeting tonight to look at our budget, and try to determine when our actual "Lift Off" date will be, so I can't share that yet. :)  We are thinking some sometime in March, but the latest in April.

Right now, we are just hunkering down inside the RV because it is FREEZING outside!
Blessings,
Steph

2 comments:

  1. Congrats. That is wonderful news! I'm sure it is a huge relief to you and your whole family.

    stephanie@giveeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no way you rented your house! Todd would have told me for sure! Right? I mean..... I would have told him!
    love u guys and here to keep you on your toes..........
    Oh yeah.....congrats and I guess you girls need to finalize our trip to yellowstone! FYI...a friend of mine who went to mt rushmore 2 yrs ago said the fireworks were on the 3rd so you and Cathy need to look into that before we get there on the 4th to watch nothing!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete