Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Grand Canyon

When I was a child, I had heard about the Grand Canyon, and even saw pictures of it in books.  I even saw it when I watched Chevy Chases',  National Lampoons Vacation.

I knew it would be a wonderful place, unlike any other.


I knew it was one of the most visited places in America.



However, ...........




Today, I am speechless.







 It just keeps going.......and going..........and going..............




 All the many colors, valleys, cliffs, and peaks are mind boggling!



It truly is, one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life.






 The kids earned, yet, another Jr. Ranger badge!  Our Ranger was extremely sweet, and interesting during her 'talk' at Mather Point.




Blessings,
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Steph. I love the one where Parker's doing the splits. We miss you guys-- how's the schedule? Still 2 years total, or more?

    ReplyDelete