Monday, July 23, 2012

Lift Off!!

I am in shock......

It has been 7 months since we have traveled, and now we are full-timing again!  :)

We actually left yesterday, and only made it 45 minutes down the road to Livingston, TX at the Rainbow's End, Escapees' Campground. Ha!  It was honestly, a VERY stressful situation for a while......

Long story short, we thought there was something TERRIBLY wrong with our truck, hitch or toy-hauler or all THREE!  We felt uneasy how it was riding on the road.  Come to find out, thank the Lord, it is normal to bounce a little when you're pulling 19,000 pounds.  yeah.....we're newbies AGAIN. :)

The change from the Class A to a truck/toy-hauler has been quite the transition, so we are learning the ropes and REALLY being stretched.

I am so thankful for growth and change in my life, but to be honest, it has not been easy.  The Lord is breaking down some very strong walls of pride, baggage and other really messy parts of my life.  I am having to face fears, like anyone else, but it seems like the Lord is putting me into 'overdrive' lately.  Thankfully, I have a loving husband that is NOT giving up on me, and is willing to also grow and change.

  It is amazing what a new day can bring. :)

Now, we are on the road again, and excited about the many new places, people and adventures that await!

Blessings,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment