Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Confidence.....

How confident are you?  I mean, really?

Yesterday, I was washing dishes, and I went outside to check on the girls.  They asked if they could go ride their bikes together, so I said, "Sure."  Todd was outside talking with one of our 'neighbors' and the boys were hanging out in the RV after exploring for a while in the scorching heat.

It did not take long, before I noticed THIS!


Yep.

That is Emily, riding her bike, in public, with CURLERS IN HER HAIR!!!

Seriously?!

I had to capture this moment in time.  How often, in life, are we SO confident, that we honestly don't care what people think!?  To the tune of wearing lime-green curlers in our hair!

I think I need to take a few lessons from her! HA!


Blessings,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment