Monday, January 9, 2012

Changes are Happening! Rig For Sale!!!

YEP.  That is right!
We are moving into a new home!


A new home on wheels, that is!  HA!
After spending a year in our Class A motorhome, we have decided to get a toy-hauler, fifth wheel, for our family of 7, to have PLENTY of room.  :)

We love to travel and decided to continue this awesome lifestyle.  The kids are only getting bigger, so we started looking into toy-haulers.

There are many details that are still needing to be worked out before we hit the road again, but I thought I'd share what has been going on lately.  We are really excited, and when we get the new home, I will post pictures!

If you or someone you know might be interested in buying our motorhome, please email me at stephlgolden@yahoo.com

Below, is a link to the craig's list listing:

http://houston.craigslist.org/rvs/2784905294.html


If you have any questions, let me know!

Blessings,
Steph

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! What kind of vehicle will you haul 7 people in!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were wondering the same thing, don't know what truck holds 7 people. I know there is a company in Fort Worth called Cowtown Sleepers that sells something where you can legally seat two extra people. We looked into it once. Good luck with the sale of your rig.

    ReplyDelete