Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How to fit a family of 7 into a truck!?!

WOW!
I had no idea that so many would be interested in our future vehicle!  Thank you for your concern and curiosity.  :)

I thought I would share with you how ALL 7 of us will fit into a truck, so that we can pull a toy-hauler.

Cowtown Sleepers can add anything you need to an existing truck!  We will be purchasing a crew cab, that would normally fit 6 people, and have Cowtown add the Road Runner sleeper with seats option and back door, to fit up to 8 people!  :)

Here is a link to their website: Link

Hope that helps!

As we make changes, I will share more and more.  :)

Blessings,
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie,

    I've contacted you before several months ago but I have a question for you about your Cowtown sleeper. How do you like the practical, everyday use of it? How do you feel about the safety of it and of the kids that are back there? Do you think a carseat and/or booster would fit in your sleeper?

    Thank you SO much!
    Chad

    ReplyDelete