Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pigeon Point Park


In Beaufort, SC., there is a BEAUTIFUL park!  It is located in the heart of old Beaufort, with the sprawling live, oak trees surrounding your every move.



I LOVE the moss hanging from the trees.  It adds so much character to each one.  It makes me think of people.  You know, how people are all beautiful, made in our Father's image, yet, we all have scars or warts, bumps and bruises?
I know, sounds cheesy!  HA!  But it really made me reflect!

Oh, the simplicity of the RV lifestyle!



I also love how the trees make you feel like they are 'hugging' you!  Too cool!


The Manning family went with us to Pigeon Park, and had a picnic, played and just spent time getting to know each other.  (Lisa has been following my blog from the beginning)  I am so thankful to have met her and her sweet girls!



The girls became fast friends and even sat and talked, to get to know each other. :)



At one point, I noticed Tanner and Zach being 'chased' in a fun game of tag!  Sweet big-boys of mine. :)


Thanks again Lisa, Mackenzie and Natalie!
Blessings,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment