Friday, November 16, 2012

Family in South Carolina


Last week, we met up with my aunt Lee Ann and her girls for an afternoon at the park.  This was so special for me. :)  Ever since I was a little girl, this amazing woman has captured my heart!  She has SO much energy.  She is SO smart.  She is SO beautiful.....inside and out.



Gracie and Jesse are my girls' ages, so they were off and running in no time!


Yeah, Tanner had fun at the playground, too. :)



We had a simple day of playing and talking and catching up.  But it was priceless.





The park has this big hill, that everyone loves to run and 'sled.'




See.  There is another use for cardboard boxes!  HA!



Traveling full-time on the road has opened up wonderful opportunities to meet up with family!




What a blessing!


Blessings,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment