Saturday, March 5, 2011

"Houston, prepare for take off!"

That is right!  :)
I am SO thrilled to share that Todd recently told me that we get to "hit the road" MUCH sooner than April 2nd!
"Lift off" day will actually be March 19th!!!!  YEAH!!!

I feel like a kid at Christmas. :)  Looking at the calendar everyday, crossing each day off as it passes....so much anticipation, I just can't stand it! :)

The next two weeks are going to fly by with dentist appointments, errands, and getting the car-dolly ready.

WHOO HOO!!!

Blessings,
Steph

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! Although ... We are going to miss you!! - Amy Kemper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stephanie! I saw your blog from an e-mail to the reading club that Megan puts together...just wanted to say "Hi"! And I thank you so much for your encouragement to me; it's cool how God can use people for a time period to be a comfort to someone during a "trial". You were that person to me! Thanks,

    Marcelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Happy Trails to you, until we meet again, Happy Trails to you, may God go with you my friend"(I just love Roy Rodgers!)
    Have a wonderful time, our prayers go where you go and our hearts go also.

    Love you guys,

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete