Friday, July 8, 2011

State #10!!! Wyoming!!!

Well, we arrived safely in Sheridan, WY. late at night after leaving South Dakota's drama about the car-dollies.  This little town of around 25,000 has a cute 'downtown' hot spot for tourists with all kinds of great restaurants and shops.  But what caught our eye was the friendly city park; Kendrick Park and the nearby pool!  For $6 Todd and the kids went swimming, and they even have some water slides, so it is not your "typical" city pool.  :) 

Across the park, we walked over a bridge and had a fun time skipping rocks into the fast moving river flowing through.


It is times like these, when I am so thankful to be a mom.  :)
To stand back and watch my kids and see how quickly they are growing up, just humbles me.  This time is SO precious to me, and I am glad I am taking the time to 'smell the roses' or 'skip rocks!'  :)

Blessings,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment