Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hagan-Stone Park - Campground Review

While we were enjoying our 'pleasant' stay in Pleasant Garden, NC., we stayed at this little RV Park.

Price - $20/night (water & electric) and a dump station.

Amenities - There is a wonderful playground, trails and that small town feeling. :)  Also, in the community park, there is a HUGE playground for all ages, even handicap kids, too!

Staff- The staff were really nice, and check in was a piece of cake.


My only complaint is the bath/shower house.  It was so old and dirty.  It was also BUGGY!  The first night we were there, I had a shower with 4 beetles and had to kill a spider.  EEeewwww!

I literally waited 3 days before my next shower.  I just couldn't do it.

The campground was clean, and we felt very safe.  If they put in FULL hook-ups and modern bathrooms, it would be PERFECT.  So, as long as you can use your own shower for your time there, I would definitely recommend it.  Otherwise, just make sure you bring a fly-swatter to the shower!


Blessings,
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Old is one thing, but I don't like yucky bathrooms. There's no excuse for being dirty. EUWWWW is right!

    ReplyDelete