Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Birthday To ME!!!



This year, I turned the big 4 - 0!  I am officially a seasoned adult......scary, I know.....

I will be spreading out all the fun stuff we did for my BIG birthday, since it did last a week!


First, I wanted a foo-foo cupcake.  Something, very cute and yummy!  Oh, did Gigi's cupcakes deliver!
Todd surprised me by calling ahead and getting this little ditty set up! :)


As I walked in the door, I saw this AWESOME cupcake on the counter and this cute sign on the wall!  Too fun!



It was a white chocolate-raspberry dream come true!  It also had white chocolate chips and raspberry bits inside the cake!  LOVE it!

Hannah picked out the Midnight Magic cupcake, with chocolate cake, chips and icing. :)  Emily picked the birthday cupcake, with white cake, sprinkles and strawberry icing. :)


All three boys wanted the margarita cupcake.  (no alcohol included! HA!)  It was a lime flavored cake with lime/cream cheese icing with a lime candied gummy on top. :)  They were a little excited!


Todd got the wedding cake one, which was a vanilla cake with cream cheese icing and sparkly white crystal candies on top.  It was devoured before I could get a picture. :)

Todd also told me to get a t-shirt for the special occasion!  I felt so special. :)



I just LOVE birthdays!  :)

Yeah for me!  :)


Blessings,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment