Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Birthday - Part 3!!

Well, for months, Todd kept a very BIG secret from me, and the kids, in regards to my birthday surprise.  I told him that I did not want to do anything dangerous or crazy, so I was COMPLETELY clueless!!

The day after my birthday, we are staying up late, with the boys, watching a movie, when all of a sudden, there is a knock at the door.....at almost 10:00 at night!  I thought our RV was gushing water again, or something awful was happening.  I mean, really, why else would anyone knock on our door at that time of night?  RIGHT?!

Todd gets up and answers the door and then asks me to come on over.

IN JUMPS JILL HAIGOOD!!!!!!!!  ALL THE WAY FROM ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI!!!!





Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!  I was in shock, I was screaming, I was laughing, I was SOOO happy!!!

She actually drove, all by herself, for almost 6 hours, just for my birthday surprise.  Is she not the sweetest friend, EVER!?!


The next night, we had a girlie-date while Todd watched the kids.  We went to Outback Steakhouse and then got pedicures.  FUN!

Then, the next night after that, Todd and I went on a date and ate at Cheddar's, while Jill watched the kids!

Can you tell, I love good food and good company? ;)


I truly had a week full of fun and I will NEVER forget how special my sweet man and my sweet friend made me feel!

Blessings,
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Spending time with you is worth the 6 hour drive and more! :) It was SO fun! Thanks for the GREAT memories friend! Love you!

    Jill :)

    ReplyDelete