Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Tanner!!

Well.  How else would a FIFTEEN year old wake up in the morning?!


But, seriously, Tanner turned fifteen recently, and I am STILL in shock.  How can this happen!?

Hannah wrote a sweet song for him. :)


Emily made him some kind of chop-stick-weapon-looking-thingy. :)



He had his FIRST shave!  Just CRAZY!  My boy is shaving!!



Uh.  Yep.  We ALL wanted to watch!  hee, hee :)


All he wanted was money.....such a teenager!  So he took me on a date to the outlet mall, loaded up on some really handsome clothes, and fed me at Subway.  YUM!


For his birthday menu, he chose:

Breakfast: Lucky Charms Cereal and Cinnamon Poptarts, with orange juice (sooo healthy)

Lunch: Pizza and fruit salad, with Dr. Pepper

Dinner:  Fried chicken and bacon.  Yes.  You read that right!  He loves junky-fatty-foods.  (I threw in some more fruit salad, so I wouldn't feel so guilty!)


Good thing I decide what my family eats, and not my teenager, right? HA!


Tanner, we love you so much.  You are such a fun-loving, 'tough' teddy bear. :)
You have such a great work ethic, and I can't wait to see how the Lord leads you in your future!


Blessings,
Steph

1 comment:

  1. I love a young man who knows what he wants out of life. You've brought him up right, but SHAVING?? lol that you all had to watch, ME TOO!

    ReplyDelete