Friday, May 13, 2011

Todd is 40!!!

YEAH!!!!
YEE HAW!!!
He has the gray hair to prove it too!!!
Todd turned 40 this week, and got to do something he has ALWAYS wanted to do!!!

You see, I have been planning his birthday surprise since the end of January!  ;)
I did not tell him a thing about it, and made him drive and follow the directions until we arrived and he saw and read the sign, "ARCHWAY SKYDIVING." 
This was his reaction:

He was SOOO pumped!
I have always given him a hard time about dangerous stuff like this, because I do not want to be afraid of him not only DYING, but also, just getting hurt.  But, I knew how much he would LOVE to do this, and I know that the Lord is in control.  :)

He watched a training video, and talked with the instructor about all the procedures.

All the while, I am FREAKING OUT!  I was SO stressed!  The weather was awful on the way, and I was praying that he could jump and have the best birthday ever.....yeah, praying that my husband jumps from a plane 12000ft. up in the sky!!!  WHAT!?!

God is SO good.  We went outside to look at the sky, and the clouds opened up!  :)


That is him!  The kids thought it was AWESOME, and they totally think that their dad is the bravest man to ever walk this earth. :)

Safe landing. :)


Happy 40th Birthday Todd!  We love you, and thank God for you!

Blessings,
Steph

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! HE DID IT!!! Hahaha, Todd, we knew all about it, hehe! Steph was so excited to do this for you!! :) Happy Birthday, brother! We love and miss you guys! Talk to you soon, Steph!

    ReplyDelete