Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jelly Belly Factory Tour!!

 I honestly don't know why I LOVE Jelly Belly like I do!?!  There is just something about this little, wonderful bean, that makes me smile.  :)  I love how each one has such a distinctive flavor.  I love how the popcorn jelly bean really tastes like popcorn!  I love how the bubble gum bean really tastes like bubble gum!

 President Ronald Reagan also loved these little candies.  In fact, it was he, who shot their production out the roof!  He would serve them during his staff meetings, and campaigns!  His favorite was of all things,  licorice! 
I still love and miss you President Reagan.  :)
 Each one of these 'portraits' are made with over 10,000 Jelly Bellys!!!  Amazing!

 It takes several months for one portrait to be completed.  They displayed these, as well as Elvis, Abraham Lincoln, and even Abbott and Costello!  :)

 During the tour, our guide walked us through the factory, explaining all the many steps it takes to make these yummy beans.  There are well produced videos showing each step, so enthralling, that even a three year old paid attention!

 This place was so exciting to my family!  It made me feel like a kid again, that is for sure.  I literally felt 'giddy!'  :)

 Jelly belly hats, shirts, jammies, headbands, bags, fans, cars, and TONS of candy choices!!!

Did I mention that the tour was absolutely FREE!!!!!
During the tour, they also give you samples of their new flavors, like chocolate -covered- cherry- Jelly Belly!  Me - oh- my!

They also give everyone their own, FREE, bag of Jelly Bellies!!!!  I love free.  ;)

We had so much fun here!  If you are ever in the Fairfield, CA., area, you HAVE to visit this factory tour!
You will not be disappointed.

Blessings,
Steph

1 comment: