Wednesday, June 1, 2011

RV Haircuts!

Oh Yeah!  Can you say, "FREE?!"  :)
When your on the road, it just does not matter how well your hair is looking.  It just doesn't matter.  We are usually outside or out earning Jr. Ranger badges or visiting the local sites, so who cares if it is wind blown, or needs highlights!  Seriously!
Since we have been on the road, Todd has cut my hair twice.
But last night........
Todd got REALLY brave! 

We have our own hair clippers for cutting the boy's hair.  Tanner jumped at the chance to cut Todd's hair, and I just enjoyed watching, just waiting....

After many intense minutes.......

We were all proud and happy to have a new "barber" in our family!

Blessings,
Steph

2 comments:

  1. Todd was brave indeed and Tanner did a great job! Please tell Tanner that he's off to a better start than I was. The first time I cut Dad's hair I scalped him...the day before a big CEO meeting! Yikes! I've mended my ways and Andrew lets me cut his hair now. Maybe Tanner can give me a few times sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete